Workshops for Men
2019 has seen the launch of a series of workshops for men who are struggling with life, men who are suffering and who presently believe that there is no options but to suffer. The workshops are simple yet deep and the focus is on teaching how the mind works verses how it appears to work.
Why is a woman choosing to work with men? I have not got a clue. My best guess is that this work is burinng through me, being created by something bigger than me, a force so unimaginable and miraculous that resistance is futile!
Weekly Audios and Videos
The weekly audios and videos will teach you all you need to know in order to begin your journey into stillness in the comfort of your own home. If you are treading the hamster wheel and you long to get off, then exploring your inner state of consciousness and how your whole experience of life is created from that space has never been easier. Who you really are, beneath the chatter and noise, beneath the insecurity and beneath the armour, is much more magnificent than you can imagine
Weekly Live Class
Along with your learning, there will be a weekly live class each Sunday at 6pm GMT and an opportunity to ask any questions directly related to the learning and any life experiences you may be noticing. Transformation is a process and accompanying your throughout this process is important to me. Starting with the implications of your humanity will allow you to settle into the transformation process and questions and answers arise from that space.
- I have seen humans move from deep anger and violence to discovering and recognising their even deeper love, compassion and calm
- I have seen relationships seemingly holding on by a thread, begin to flourish, grow and reach new levels and dimensions
- I have seen business leaders leave businesses behind in favour of a new art
- I have seen humans fall in love with what once looked like a job they couldn’t stand
- I have seen the waking up and moving of the human spirit, of consciousness and I have seen miracles created from there
Who is From Thriving to Striving for?
- You are experiencing un-fulfillment and dissatisfaction
- Life feels hard, like treading through treacle or spinning on a hamster wheel
- You feel anxious about the future and are afraid that life is passing you by
- You regularly experience any type of intense and uncomfortable emotions, such as anger, frustration, guilt, shame, jealousy
- You are struggling with relationships, feeling a sense of loneliness or disconnection
This is for you if you want to:
- Uncover your meaning and purpose
- Gain a sense of flow in your life
- Have the confidence to try new things
- You want to find a way of thriving and living a life of ease
- You are willing to become playful and experiment with life, even though you may be afraid to do so
- You wish to live life courageously
- You want to rediscover love, compassion and the gift of kindness