What Is Coaching and Who Is It For?
Coaching is a means of connecting with your inner resources in order that you can thrive in all areas of your life! It is for anyone who is prepared to discover something new about themselves in order that they can have a different and better experience of life and connect with themselves and others more deeply
Do decisions feel tough and unmanageable?
Are relationships complicated and feel tiring?
Do you have a busy Mind?
Rich people have money problems too!
About MeYou have made it this far, so, let me share my heart with you!
I am an extroverted introvert and a day dreaming
What Others Have to Say
Working with Nicky has been a thoroughly inspiring and affirming process. She has been an unfailing source of support and encouragement throughout the time I have known her, but working closely together in this way has been even more transformational.
Our sessions have been a combination of practical guidance and advice and inspirational coaching, supporting me to keep taking action on my project even when my inclination was to be discouraged or to get distracted by something else! She has given me an entirely new perspective on creating clients and really serving the people who are around me. There have been numerous times when her well-timed question or comment has kept me focused in a direction I would previously not have pursued.
And throughout all of this, she has always shown me that the inspiration and creativity of what I am doing is coming from myself – and that I have the infinite potential to continue to create and to develop new ideas, my business and myself.
I can honestly say that I am in a very different place from when I began our work together, and I can whole-heartedly recommend working with Nicky if you would like to take your coaching practice to the next level. Lizzie Paish
I was stuck before I started this course. I felt uncomfortable about being visible and worried about what people would think of me and whether I was saying the ‘right’ thing or not. I knew I needed to take action but hadn’t got going. Then you offered the toolkit and I knew I had to join it. It has given me practical tips and ‘how to’ do things and this was so useful. But it gave me so much more… I have never taken so much action and have enjoyed every step of the way.
- Really embraced Instagram (not so much on the other social media platforms so far but I know they will come when I am ready) I have gone from 7 to over 2000 followers in 5 weeks! Not only am I getting followers but people are also commenting against my posts so I am engaging with them.
- Previously, I was beginning to develop online courses but would not have had anyone to deliver them to. Now I am growing an audience (as well as my confidence)
- I loved producing videos and they have helped me increase take-up on my Parent Workshop locally. Each time I have sent the videos out then sign-up has increased so I am almost full and there is still over 2 weeks still to go.
- I am taking up offers to become more visible and also approaching others to collaborate on work that I would not have done before.
- Also, I took part in another challenge and created 2 mini eBooks and have sold 7 so far online, some through the Instagram link as taught by you. Previously, I would have engaged in the challenge to find out ideas but not taken action and put it off for some later date until I felt ‘ready’ (i.e. probably never!).
I know that I have done the work on this but the Visibility Toolkit and working with you has certainly been the catalyst for me and for that I am extremely grateful.
I found the format was clear and the bonus section really helpful. I appreciated the weekly calls for input and value being able to jump on future calls as the programme rolls out again. I have found the whole experience highly impactful and love the care and consideration you give to those you work with. Karen Sieben