What does it mean to be human, actually, a female human, in the 21st Century?!
Imagine a world where gender inequality doesn't exist, where being human and not biological makeup is the basis of decisions and choices
Being a business leader comes with challenges and if you are a female business leader, whether employed in an organisation, or running your own business, the challenges can also encompass things like
- Not being taken as seriously as a man in the same industry
- Feeling like you have to become someone else or take on a persona
- Compromising time with your family in order to achieve a certain level of success
- Or else, compromise having success in your business so that you can be with your family
- Difficulty securing investment in your business
- An expectation of failure from those around you, leaving you feeling isolated and lonely
- Frustration and resentment that society supports and enables male business leaders, more than it does yourself female leaders.
Mind The Gender Gap is a new initiative to support Women and enable them to experience their business and life and being human, differently. Yes, it’s true, you may have also heard that men too are complaining of similar experiences of inequality. I have spoken to dozens of men since opening up this conversation, who are saying that they really do appreciate and understand the different pressures that women are facing and they want to be part of the change, so, for that reason, I want to embrace that too, because the common factor that the concept of inequality fails to take into account, is, that of being human
So, a forum, a club, a safe space, a movement……..call this whatever feels right for you, but, I am seeking to make real sustainable change and I would love you to join me! Imagine this;
- You have the confidence to go with the flow
- You have the confidence to let go
- You have the confidence to say No
- You have the confidence to say Yes
- You learnt to trust your decision making
- You communicate your thoughts and feelings effectively
- You found your true purpose
- You stop worrying about what others think
- You Step into your Badass Feminine Power!
- You are part of a movement that ends inequality and promotes Humanity
The above are just a few examples of how stepping into your wisdom and confidence can help free you from the chains of disempowerment and enable you to start living your ideal life. We are all different and want different things, but there are common factors and qualities we share. Connection, resilience, psychological well being are all innate and the very qualities that are going to change the world. You may not feel powerful right now, but you are, beyond measure
Years of protests and policy creation and implementation and still, women are fighting for their place in this world! Real and sustainable change in attitudes, only follows insight and so, no amount of policy is sufficient and its time for us to find a different way.
You may be sitting there thinking that it just won’t happen for you but understanding that everything you experience is created by thought and is merely a perspective is truly liberating. Our true purpose, the very thing we all have in common without exceptions is this; We are born to be happy!! Experiencing our feelings in real time, is sometimes uncomfortable and can take us away from our natural state, until we fully understand and appreciate our innate capacities of peace and wellbeing and yes, creative power beyond measure
Being able to let go of what doesn’t serve you and all of those thought created feelings that are preventing you from letting go, enables you to really get to know what you do actually want and then be confident that you can have it, regardless of gender, social status or how others perceive you. Here are just some of the areas that can improve simply by finding that inner confidence and stepping into your power:
- Improved and greater leadership in your workplace or business
- Improved connections and relationships with loved ones, friends and colleagues
- Deepen your understanding of what you need and want in life to be happy
- Improved health
- Greater wealth
- Respect for your time
- A life well lived
- Improved leadership in all areas of your life
Come join me and BE the change you want to see!
Lead from Your Heart, Your Life, Your Way!
I’ve been working with Nicky on her Visibility Toolkit and then the Client Creator Programme over the last few weeks, as I have been approaching the launch of my programme ‘Permission to be YOU!’
Working with Nicky has been a thoroughly inspiring and affirming process. She has been an unfailing source of support and encouragement throughout the time I have known her, but working closely together in this way has been even more transformational.
Our sessions have been a combination of practical guidance and advice and inspirational coaching, supporting me to keep taking action on my project even when my inclination was to be discouraged or to get distracted by something else! She has given me an entirely new perspective on creating clients and really serving the people who are around me. There have been numerous times when her well-timed question or comment has kept me focused in a direction I would previously not have pursued.
And throughout all of this, she has always shown me that the inspiration and creativity of what I am doing is coming from myself – and that I have the infinite potential to continue to create and to develop new ideas, my business and myself.
I can honestly say that I am in a very different place from when I began our work together, and I can whole-heartedly recommend working with Nicky if you would like to take your coaching practice to the next level.Lizzie Paish
I thought I would write-up my experiences so far from the ‘Visibility Toolkit’. Please feel free to ask any further questions if there is anything else you would like to know. I say my experiences so far as I know that I will continue to learn from this as I move forward.
I was stuck before I started this course. I felt uncomfortable about being visible and worried about what people would think of me and whether I was saying the ‘right’ thing or not. I knew I needed to take action but hadn’t got going. Then you offered the toolkit and I knew I had to join it. It has given me practical tips and ‘how to’ do things and this was so useful. But it gave me so much more… I have never taken so much action and have enjoyed every step of the way.
- Really embraced Instagram (not so much on the other social media platforms so far but I know they will come when I am ready) I have gone from 7 to over 2000 followers in 5 weeks! Not only am I getting followers but people are also commenting against my posts so I am engaging with them.
- Previously, I was beginning to develop online courses but would not have had anyone to deliver them to. Now I am growing an audience (as well as my confidence)
- I loved producing videos and they have helped me increase take-up on my Parent Workshop locally. Each time I have sent the videos out then sign-up has increased so I am almost full and there is still over 2 weeks still to go.
- I am taking up offers to become more visible and also approaching others to collaborate on work that I would not have done before.
- Also, I took part in another challenge and created 2 mini eBooks and have sold 7 so far online, some through the Instagram link as taught by you. Previously, I would have engaged in the challenge to find out ideas but not taken action and put it off for some later date until I felt ‘ready’ (i.e. probably never!).
I know that I have done the work on this but the Visibility Toolkit and working with you has certainly been the catalyst for me and for that I am extremely grateful.
I found the format was clear and the bonus section really helpful. I appreciated the weekly calls for input and value being able to jump on future calls as the programme rolls out again. I have found the whole experience highly impactful and love the care and consideration you give to those you work with.Karen Sieben
I began my journey of coaching with Nicky in October 2014. I had just started my own Business with Forever Living, and was also making a huge life decision of moving to Tenerife, all at the same time. As you can imagine, i needed some kind of structure and some guidance on how to stay focused. I had to sort out renting my house, my finances, and ensuring everything was in order for my move and i was a single mum to my 9 year old son. We met or spoke weekly until the end of November when i finally moved abroad. Every week i was encouraged to form my own plan of action, and prioritise what i was working on. I was encouraged to set my sights high including my earning potential, work on my positives and strengths to enable me to grow my business, to step out of my comfort zone and reassess at times the root of my negative thinking and self sabotage. The coaching sessions with Nicky helped me immensely with the changes i was experiencing at the end of last year and gave me a lot of clarity. I have now been up and running in my new life for 5 months, i have started to build a global business, and i am building a strong team of like minded business owners through the same opportunity with Forever Living. I spoke recently with Nicky, we were discussing how I had achieved all my short term goals which I initially made at the beginning of our coaching sessions, some of which involved my business and some were what i wanted to improve regarding my personal and family life. I had not actually realised i had achieved them all until our conversation and i was amazed, and felt so accomplished. I now continue to set myself short and long term goals as i know this works and also enables you to see how far you have come, and nothing is impossible. Life is good.Melissa Taylor